Website Student Movers
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $17.00 – $19.00 Hourly
* We are looking for qualified furniture installers to join our team! Someone with experience and their own set of tools. *
Why work for us?
- You can turn your JOB into a CAREER
- Move up within the company
- Fantastic benefits
- Paid vacations, and paid holidays
- Great company culture
- Modular and systems furniture installation
- Disassembly of office furniture, shelving & cubicles
- Systems furniture configuration or reconfiguration
- Receiving product and on-site delivery from our warehouse
- Crating or un-crating product either on-site or our warehouse
- Free standing furniture
- Gravity shelving
- Industrial racking
- Installation of panels, work surfaces, overhead bins/ lights, cabinets
- Warehouse storage racks
- Picture & wall hangings
- Must be a least 21 years of age (insurance requirement).
- High School diploma or equivalent is desired
- Ability to pass a background check and a drug test according to company policy
- No felony conviction.
- Customer Service; manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs.
- Organizational support – follows policies and procedures, adaptability.
- Attendance/ Punctuality – Is consistently at work on time; dependability; commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Completes work in timely manner; safety and security- Observes safety and security procedures; uses equipment and materials properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Must have own tools.
- Stamina to lift heavy items (75 lbs. or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation to work.
- Please note that duties can be changed at any time.