Website Student Movers
$15.00 – $18.00 Hourly
Why work for us?
- You can turn your JOB into a CAREER
- Move up within the company
- Fantastic benefits
- Paid vacations, and paid holidays
- Great company culture
- Execute runs as routed by dispatch, immediately report any routing or customer problems encountered.
- Ensure timely departure from facility.
- Introduce self and crew to the customer upon arrival. Conduct thorough walk-through with customer.
- Review paperwork with customer and obtain appropriate signatures.
- Packing household goods, padding furniture, safety and with care loading and unloading of household goods.
- Perform delivery/removals according to customer specifications, including de-servicing, disassemble/reassemble, installation, residence protection and customer reporting as required.
- Ensure all equipment returns to truck and/or facility upon completion of job.
- Clean trucks upon return to facility and properly remove and store equipment.
- Call in each stop as it is completed, maintaining close contact throughout each day with dispatch/operations.
- Must comply with Military Police instructions when entering/leaving and while on military job sites
- Lifting, moving and placing heavy items by hand or with assistance of material handling equipment such as a hand-truck or dolly.
- Receiving instructions from crew leaders and adhering to all company policies and safety rules.
- Working with other team members to ensure we exceed customer expectations in a professional and friendly manner.
- Must be a least 21 years of age (insurance requirement).
- High School diploma or equivalent is desired
- Ability to pass a background check and a drug test according to company policy (and be allowed onto Military job sites).
- No major driving violations within last 4 years; applies to commercial and private passenger vehicles.
- No felony conviction.
- Customer Service; manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs.
- Organizational support – follows policies and procedures, adaptability.
- Attendance/ Punctuality – Is consistently at work on time; dependability; commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Completes work in timely manner; safety and security- Observes safety and security procedures; uses equipment and materials properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs):
- Stamina to lift heavy items (75 lbs. or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation to work.
- Maintain a current/valid driver’s license (if you are going to be a company driver).
We are looking for qualified local Class A, B, and R drivers to join our team!
Please note that duties can be changed at any time.